General Terms and Conditions
The tenant intends to rent the apartment Casa da Enzo from the landlord at Bäckerstraße 18, 38640 Goslar. The following agreement governs all rights and obligations of the parties.
1 Leased property
(1) The landlord rents the tenant for residential purposes the apartments in the house Bäckerstraße 18, 38640 Goslar, consisting (depending on the apartment) from 2 to 3 rooms, 1 kitchen / kitchenette, 1 bath / shower.
(2) The tenant is handed over for the duration of the rental period: 1 house key, 1 apartment key.
2 Payments for Rental
(1) The tenant will pay a deposit of 20% of the total rental price until the day of arrival and the remaining rental price until departure. For longer-term bookings > 2 weeks the landlord takes the right to agree other payment terms.
(2) The tenant will pay a deposit of 20% of the total rental price until the day of arrival and the remaining rental price until departure. For longer-term bookings > 2 weeks the landlord takes the right to agree other payment terms.
(3) When canceling your binding reservation, the following rule applies:
- arrival day > 4 calendar weeks = 20% of the rental cost sum
- arrival day > 1 to 4 calendar weeks = 80% of the rental cost sum
- arrival day < 1 calendar week = 100% of the rental cost sum
The costs will be billed to the tenant upon cancellation and must be transferred to the specified account within 10 days.
3 Maintenance of the rented property
(1) The tenant is obliged to treat the apartment and the community facilities with gentle and care. Damage to and in the apartment are to be indicated to the landlord immediately. The tenant is liable for further damage caused by delayed advertisements.
(2) The tenant is liable to the landlord for damages caused by the breach of the care and due diligence obligations. It is the tenant's responsibility to prove that no fault has been found.
(3) The tenant is also liable in the same way for damage caused by his / her relatives, visitors and persons, who are staying with his / her will in the apartment or who have visited him / her.
(4) The tenant is allowed to accept additional persons only with the consent of the landlord. Subletting is not permitted. The tenant uses the apartment only in the way that other residents of the house are not more than inevitably impaired. Pets are not allowed.
4 Arrival and departure
(1) The landlord is obligated to provide the tenant with the holiday apartment as of 2 pm.
(2) The tenant is obliged to return the apartment completely and cleanly by 11 am on the day of the departure. All keys are to be handed over to the landlord.
5 Other agreements
(1) The house rules apply in principle. This is in the infobrochure of each apartment in the languages German and English designed.
6 Saving clause
Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.